2007年2月15日星期四

New year,new year!


Haha,Chinese New Year is coming soon,I've already been thinking about how to spend my pocket money even though it won't be much.Staring at the 'red world',red lamps,red carpets and red strips,i feel reaaaaaaally nice.

I doesn't have enough time to relax,enjoying myself,however,new year's atmosphere makes me get away fom bad mood in the past whole year.I can't forget my bad score in my new school and losing my cell phone:SE-K790C(it cost me a lot).I still trust that I'll have a bright future coz I have the ability to win and overcome all the difficulties.

I have started reading<DRY> a few days ago coz I was in winter holiday and I had a lot of sympathy on Austin:he met with drug addicts,funeral?(do i express correctly?)and death,all the things around him ……what a mess.I guess I'll be the same if i haven't hope.I suddenly remember A sentence(actually a phrase):wait and hope(from le comte de monte-cristo )

没有评论: